As I travel through this world of turmoil, darkness fills my view. I am lost inside a mist of darkness, so I pray to Him.
Father, help me to find my way back; guide me, I plead. Let thy hand show me how I could be. Guide me to thee.
Through the trials that I face, I can always overcome, holding fast to the rod and holding to His word.
Father, help me to find my way back. Guide me, I plead. I will hold to the rod all my days. Guide me, I pray.
Never give up on faith. Keep your eyes on that goal to be there with the Lord when the vict'ry is won.There when the vict'ry's won.
The story can be found here: http://2013amandafrank.blogspot.com/2013/04/i-have-learned-for-myself.html
So, I've decided something. I've decided to not be afraid. I've decided to hold my head up high. I am a daughter of a King and I must follow my divine nature to that path, leaving behind my natural self and following God. If it so be that I am to leave and serve a mission, I will. If I am to stay and work here, so be it. But I am not going to let Satan lead me astray and stress me to the core. I will follow God's plan for me, for in Him do I trust. No longer will I think of myself as alone in this life, but I will think of myself with Christ and live so the Holy Ghost can reside and guide me to that Salvation. I'm sick of feeling like I'm not good enough and I am saddened that I allowed that in myself. I know I won't be perfect in this life, so I will do my best to strive for that perfection in a positive way, learning from the mistakes I make and once again, grasping to the rod. I have a calling in this life and I will find it. I will grasp to the rod and never let go. I will not be shamed in my testimony, for in it is my strength from God. I may be small, I may be a sinner, but I have God on my side and in Him, I can take upon myself the Atonement of Christ and be forgiven though His grace and mercy. I will be the victor of my story.
#Composer #IronRod #Lehi'sVision #DarkMist #Prayer #FirstSong #Duet #MuseScore #Trials #Overcome #Guidance #Lyrics #DaughterOfAKing #DivineNature #God #Missionary #God'sPlan #Trust #HolyGhost #Salvation #Worth #Hope #Perfection #Testimony #Strength #Atonement #Forgiveness #VictorOfMyStory #1Nephi8
#Composer #IronRod #Lehi'sVision #DarkMist #Prayer #FirstSong #Duet #MuseScore #Trials #Overcome #Guidance #Lyrics #DaughterOfAKing #DivineNature #God #Missionary #God'sPlan #Trust #HolyGhost #Salvation #Worth #Hope #Perfection #Testimony #Strength #Atonement #Forgiveness #VictorOfMyStory #1Nephi8
No comments:
Post a Comment