So, I just started school at Snow College in August. It's my first time living away from my parents' house and I must say, I love it! Sure, it's stressful and a pain in the butt when you're poor and you're so low on money you are eating ramen noodles for every meal of the day, but it's been worth it for the experience! Go Badgers!!
You know, orange was never really my favorite color. I never really liked it. But as a Snow College Badger, it's kind of starting to grow on me! I realized that as I walked home from singing at the senior center tonight. I really love this place, the beauty, and the experiences I am having. The people are so wonderful and kind as they say "hello," as they walk by and ask how things are going. It's a whole new and fantastic environment and brings so much peace to me. I now see so much more beauty in my life. I love my ward and I love my calling. I don't know exactly where or what I'll be ten years from now, but I know that as long as I follow my Savior, I will be where I need to be. I'm not so afraid because I know the direction to face, where I'm headed, and I know in whom I serve and that makes it all the more wonderful!
I feel genuinely happy today. (:
https://snow.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/Why+Go+To+Snow/0_9771c51b
#SnowCollege #2013 #Freshman #Music #PoorCollegeStudent #RamenNoodles #Badgers #BadgerPride #RowdyCrowd #OrangeAndBlue #Singing #SeniorCenter #Farm #LDS
No comments:
Post a Comment