So, AP scores are in. These are Advanced Placement College Exams from college-based classes you can take in High School. If you take the test and pass, you don't necessarily have to take the classes again in college--you have the credit. If you don't pass, you basically wasted $80+ a test. No big deal. The scores range from a 1-5. A 3 is technically passing. I took the AP Literature and Composition and the AP Statistics tests.
Yep, I failed both of them. Miserably. On the Literature test, I got a 2, which they say means I 'might' be qualified, but not entirely. On the Statistics test, I got a 1, which, you can probably guess what that means.
I feel like a failure. Sure, I can still take the classes and their tests in college, but it's one more thing I have to re-do, because I couldn't do it right the first time.
At the beginning of the school year, I understood Statistics. Everything made sense. Then, one week, my teacher told us not to miss that chapter because we would be lost. Of course, that was the week my body decided it needed to get sick. When I came back, my teacher left the class with the notes for the next chapter and said we had a test on it when she got back. Ever since then, nothing had made sense.
Lesson learned: Don't miss Statistics when your teacher warns you to not miss. Go to school, even when you're stomach is sickened and you have a migraine and dizziness, so bad, that you can't even stand up. Go. to. class!!!
I knew the entire time I probably wouldn't pass the AP Literature exam. That whole class seemed to be if you could figure out a poem in the beginning, you will pass with flying colors with everything. Obviously, that's not my forte.
~ - * ~ * - ~
So, I believe this is one more thing I need to figure out a bright side to. I guess I'll come back when that happens. In the mean time, keep smiling!
:)
#AdvancedPlacement #Exam #CollegeCredit #Failure #Literature #Statistics
#AdvancedPlacement #Exam #CollegeCredit #Failure #Literature #Statistics
No comments:
Post a Comment